Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Twilight Tuesday Inspiration Challenge #3...........

I got to pick the theme this week!
I hope you like it as much as I do.................

"Edward's Meadow"

~Everyone has that special place, where they have only gone with that
special someone. And this place- wherever it might be, without that special
person is just not the same.
Where is your Edward's Meadow?




It is not the same unless they were there together...........
Here is my submission:


That says "sparkle" in case you can not read it..........


For all the details click HERE. I hope you will play along with this fun challenge!
Favorite Quote:
"There was nothing special about this place without him. I wasn't exactly
sure what I'd hoped to feel here, but the meadow was empty of a atmosphere,
empty of everything, just like everywhere else. Just like my nightmares."
~Bella Swan


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous!! I love your design and your colors! I'm going to weep! *wink*

Beth said...

This is so beautiful, Eve! Everything, right down to the sparkle and quote! Perfection, my friend! Great challenge, too, btw!!

Lisa Olson said...

Aw Eve this is truly beautiful and I love your theme.

Anonymous said...

I already had a sneak peek at that one from when we were scrappin'...it is absolutely beautiful! The colors and details are amazing...

Julie said...

Hi Eve -- thanks for such a great idea for the challenge. I LOVE what you did -- Bella's quote is just perfect. And I love the font you used for it -- it looks so natural and so much like handwriting. And all the sparkle -- just beautiful.

ellepaulette said...

How lovely! You did a wonderful job on this.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Eve! That took lots of work!

Courtney said...

Oh wow! I love your card! What a wonderful idea...

Thank you for your sweet words on my blog today...

Tanya said...

I love this card!!! I like your daisy field, looks great!

Allison Rankin said...

So unique...great layering of those flower stamps. This book (which I have no idea about) is quite the phenomenon, huh?

Stephenie said...

So beautiful Eve. I'm so glad that you told me about the Twilight challenge, your is beautiful!
Stephenie

I Design For..........

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

cc Eve Fowler, 2008 Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Followers

Why do I blog?

I have never been one to keep a journal. I have never been able to write in a diary for more than a week! I have countless scrapbooks that still need to be journaled. I do this in hopes of becoming a better journalist. I do this to document everyday life. I do this so I don't have to scrapbook EVERY picture! I do this for me, our friends and family, & mostly the kids. One day they will have it all - because I took the time to document all the little things that REALLY do matter. Everyday life....all the little moments you & I can't remember because the memories are long gone.......