Thursday, October 16, 2008

Layouts...........


It has been awhile since I posted some layouts. The above layout I did for a challenge. It is about the small Northern Californian town I grew up in. The town is rich in history- and truly is amazing. Please click to enlarge and read the journaling. Most are direct quotes from an amazing 104 year old lady Reva Coon. Among some of the historical facts- Babe Ruth played a baseball game on our football/baseball field that I played on as a child!


This layout is about two of my best friends Debby and Lisa. We were at our annual beach scrapbooking trip. We stopped off at a local winery for some wine tasting! We had more fun just being silly & giggling!


This one is about my wardrobe!


Jake's preschool field trip to Magic Circle theatre to see 3 little pigs!


Another Girl Scout layout for Alissa's GS album!

Velum flowers.................

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Eve! I love these! I especially love your Mom-iform! You look great!!

Tanya said...

Wow, what creative ideas! Especially the Mom-iform! I love your style!
haha- I meant about the scrapbooks, but I am all for your sense of fashion! :)

Allison Rankin said...

Me loves these...that last one has a great color scheme going!

Stephenie said...

Eve these are so cute! I'm happy I stopped by. I'm glad to you posted your Twilight challenge entry, I can't wait to participate!
Hugs,
stephenie

Raimi said...

fabulous layouts Eve! Keep em' coming!

Hugs!

I Design For..........

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

cc Eve Fowler, 2008 Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Followers

Why do I blog?

I have never been one to keep a journal. I have never been able to write in a diary for more than a week! I have countless scrapbooks that still need to be journaled. I do this in hopes of becoming a better journalist. I do this to document everyday life. I do this so I don't have to scrapbook EVERY picture! I do this for me, our friends and family, & mostly the kids. One day they will have it all - because I took the time to document all the little things that REALLY do matter. Everyday life....all the little moments you & I can't remember because the memories are long gone.......