Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy Happy Card Day........

I have been wanting to share these cards for awhile. So I figure I will post them for today! Most of these cards are cards I have done for swaps. Have you ever done a card swap? They are so much fun. You make about 8-10 cards. Get together with a group of friends- and all swap cards. You come away with 8-10 different cards. Like a cookie swap - with out the guilt. ***Also if you do them beforehand, then you can just chat & visit! And eat a couple cookies too! This can be done online too. SCS has tons of these in their forum.



Friendship card............Happy Birthday card..............
Thank you card............
Another thank you card..........
Baby...........
Friendship card...............( I made this one out of a brochure that I picked up at Starbucks one day!)
Congratulations..........(top is bound together with a metal folder clasp.)
Thoughts of you...........(this was a MAN card swap...........)
Thank you cards I made for my GS service unit leader. (She needed GS thank you cards.)
Birthday..............
Thank you pocket card............
Get well card..............
I will be busy tonight at a crop- hopefully making some new ones to post next week!


8 comments:

Tami said...

Great Cards! I will see you tonight at GT- I'm Working :)

Anne Davis said...

Love your cards. I always get good ideas from yours. I wish I was still able to do card swaps with you and the girls.

Sorry about not getting back to you on the bread. I just saw the comment today. The recipe makes 3 loaves. Yes, get the gluten. The gluten can be purchased at Wal-Mart(by the baking items) or Winco (in bulk). The dough is really stiff but the bread is perfect. If I didn't ruin it no one could!! Email with any questions.

By the way, my mixer was too small for all that dough so once I got all the flour in, I split it in half and tood turns mixing each half.

Allison Rankin said...

You are a machine! My fav is the first one...love the stamp and the colors!

Lisa Dones said...

Great cards! I will have to lift a few ideas! Were you at the GT tonight?? I am jealous!!

Lisa Olson said...

Oh my gosh eve...so many cards, they are all stunning, I think my fav is the cup of love card... but really they are all stunning!!! I agree with Alison you are a machine!!! A lovely fluffy card making machine!!!

Maria Matter said...

Wow, great cards! I really like the sparkly one that you cut out the flowers along the edge! Great job on each and every one!
Blessings, Maria

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love these!!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful creations!! :) Love your recipes too!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

I Design For..........

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

cc Eve Fowler, 2008 Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Followers

Why do I blog?

I have never been one to keep a journal. I have never been able to write in a diary for more than a week! I have countless scrapbooks that still need to be journaled. I do this in hopes of becoming a better journalist. I do this to document everyday life. I do this so I don't have to scrapbook EVERY picture! I do this for me, our friends and family, & mostly the kids. One day they will have it all - because I took the time to document all the little things that REALLY do matter. Everyday life....all the little moments you & I can't remember because the memories are long gone.......