Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tagged..........

I have been tagged by some amazing ladies lately.
Dawn
Lisa
Tanya
Please take a moment and go check out their wonderful blogs......

So I thought I would do something different!

I am going to show you some of my favorite things right now......




Well- of course this is the TOP of the post. Just waiting patiently for the movie! Haha

My favorite new show- well until LOST is back on.(Rob likes it too!)
I got the mail the other day- and the renewal for our membership to the museum was in it.....
Imagine my surprise when I opened it - and found my daughter! How cool is that?
Soccer, Soccer, Soccer! x3
My new favorite tea! It is limited edition- so run out and get some!
Morning sunrise..........
Getting goodies in the mail! Thanks Allison!
My neighbor Dana brings these over when she is done reading them! It is my new FAVORITE magazine. So many different topics. Totally full of inspiration! Thanks Dana!
Jacob's drawings. The kid can go thru a ream of paper in a week! Not even kidding.
Love the smell of this lotion..........
My favorite fall decoration....my glass pumpkin. Filled with Alissa's strawberry whoopers...
Squash............LOVE it!
My new favorite mug. From one of my girl scouts Cara. How sweet is that? And it was filled with chocolate!
My new paper crafts mag...........
This is my new shampoo- LOVE it. I love how it makes your hair smell. I don't know if it really makes my hair any shinier?
Lauren from GT

showed me this. So of course I HAD to get it! You can sand it and tear it and it shows the lighter color of the name stripe in contrast with the original color. It even has a slight shimmer to it- like bling!

In my two FAVORITE colors............
LOVE this paper. It is glitter 12x12- and I got it in EVERY color! Got this at Walmart......


I am not going to tag anyone. However I would LOVE to see you FAVORITE things right now!


5 comments:

Beth said...

awesome! I am still rifling my way through your blog - I love it! You are SO talented!

Tanya said...

LOVE how you did the tag! You go girl!
BTW- got some fun mail today, THANKS!

Anonymous said...

What a cool list! I'm going to check some of this stuff out! Like the Aveeno..

Lisa Dones said...

Very fun post! thanks for sharing little bits of you, made me think...what are some of my constants, favorites, etc. humm.....

Flower said...

I can't reply to your email question about the chicken stamp, as I don't have your email. Sorry for posting here, but I can't find a way to contact you back. My email is in my profile :)

I Design For..........

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

cc Eve Fowler, 2008 Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Followers

Why do I blog?

I have never been one to keep a journal. I have never been able to write in a diary for more than a week! I have countless scrapbooks that still need to be journaled. I do this in hopes of becoming a better journalist. I do this to document everyday life. I do this so I don't have to scrapbook EVERY picture! I do this for me, our friends and family, & mostly the kids. One day they will have it all - because I took the time to document all the little things that REALLY do matter. Everyday life....all the little moments you & I can't remember because the memories are long gone.......