Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkins................

We took the kids to the local pumpkin patch. We go every year- and they know all the fun things to look forward to....

Large pumpkin patch...............
Train ride.................
Coyote mountain & mining for marbles..............
I know which three I would pick!
We got some awesome butternut squash- yum!
Picking our pumpkins in the patch.............
Waiting for the tractor to come back and get us..............
Still waiting...............
Riding back............
Going home..............
It was another great day!!!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like ya'll had lots of fun! Your kids are adorable!!

Nicole Maki said...

Look at all those pumpkins! How fun. Now I want to take my kiddos to a patch ASAP.


Thanks for stopping by my blog :-)

Warmly,
Nicole

Lisa said...

I envy you! Sarah's been twice to a pumpkin patch this year, but the rest of the family hasn't been yet! I'm not even sure if we'll get there this year. bummer. Looks like you all had fun!!!

Tanya said...

Wow! Yours is even cooler than ours! I just feel bad that we've lived here for 3years and this is the first time we've ever been! Wish I could say it was a tradition, but we're definintly going to keep this up! :)

I Design For..........

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

cc Eve Fowler, 2008 Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Followers

Why do I blog?

I have never been one to keep a journal. I have never been able to write in a diary for more than a week! I have countless scrapbooks that still need to be journaled. I do this in hopes of becoming a better journalist. I do this to document everyday life. I do this so I don't have to scrapbook EVERY picture! I do this for me, our friends and family, & mostly the kids. One day they will have it all - because I took the time to document all the little things that REALLY do matter. Everyday life....all the little moments you & I can't remember because the memories are long gone.......