Friday, December 26, 2008

Friday Favorite Five..............

1. Filling up the truck for less than $90.00.
2. Martha Stewart ultra fine glitter. {Walmart} The colors are so original and pretty.
3. My NEW toy. I got this at the Black Friday Sale at Green Tangerines. I have been having fun with this pink machine! I have been binding like a FOOL! I have plans for even more binding......and if you come to my house in the next few weeks- I just may bind you. Consider yourself warned........
4. I had been wanting a larger cutter. Michael's had this one on sale Black Friday for 29.99. Then another 20% off. Yeah you do the math- it retails at $80.00 - so GOOD deal! So far I like it. It cuts through super thick chipboard. I guess I can even get some fancy blades for it.....will have to look into that! I like the handle for transporting it. And it is easy to see the lines and measurements on it as well.
5. I have been sitting on this one for awhile. My friend Lisa had a "Sale" fundraiser for her school. A gal she knows was selling these Sizzix sets for $15.00! Lisa thought of me- cause she knows how I feel about Sizzix! What a steal these were......as some have been discontinued and are very expensive or hard to get a hold of. Thanks Lis- for thinking of me!

This is how I label my fonts........
And these are what the above fonts look like once I put them in my book. If you missed that post- check it out here.

8 comments:

Rebecca said...

Love these! All of them are great and I totally love #1 :-) reasonably priced gas!

Lisa said...

My Day After Christmas Friday Favorite Five:

1) Cookies for breakfast -- Christmas is the only time of year when cookies are allowed for breakfast. :-)
2) Little Girls -- My baby girl was so adorable last night in her matching nightgown with her American Doll. Does having a little girl guarantee baby dolls for Christmas every year?
3) Little Boys -- Nerf Guns, footballs, Spy Gear, Army Trucks -- so much fun! My little Alex is such a great boy! He loves it all!
4) Teenage Boys -- they can be so sweet when they want to! Bobby told me how much he even loved his clothes for Christmas!
5) Hearing from your child that, yes, they got everything they wanted for Christmas!
6) Patience -- not from me (Lord knows) but from my hubby who took me all over the place on Tuesday to finish my Christmas shopping. I dragged him to Target, Best Buy, the Mall and Kohl's. Not once did he sigh or complain. Thank you, honey, for taking me out in The Beast to fight the snow and crowds so that I could feel "done" with my shopping.

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Enjoy all of your new fab goodies!!!

Lisa Dones said...

I was so excited when I seen these and immediately thought of you! Don't you just love when you have someone to share your enthusiasm with!! Especially if it is scrapbook related :O)

Raimi said...

I got a new BIG trimmer too! I purchased the MM one & LOVE it!Still like my grey Fiskars one because it is easy to toss in my bag & GO! I still want the new Bind it All :). Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

OME!!! I can't believe the deal you got on those Sizzix!!!! ARGGHHH!!! That's awesome! And it's funny you got a BIA. I have something I'm making you with mine!! So now I guess I'll send the instructions...

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I got a bind-it-all from my mother for Christmas. It's the blue one, but that's ok. Gas here is down to $1.41 per gallon and I'm hoping it stays low because I can fill my tank with about $24. Love your five and I will have to get some of that MS glitter.

Tanya said...

You seem very happy in this post! :) I agree on the gas prices sooooo much! Looks like a fun Christmas!

I Design For..........

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

cc Eve Fowler, 2008 Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Followers

Why do I blog?

I have never been one to keep a journal. I have never been able to write in a diary for more than a week! I have countless scrapbooks that still need to be journaled. I do this in hopes of becoming a better journalist. I do this to document everyday life. I do this so I don't have to scrapbook EVERY picture! I do this for me, our friends and family, & mostly the kids. One day they will have it all - because I took the time to document all the little things that REALLY do matter. Everyday life....all the little moments you & I can't remember because the memories are long gone.......

Blog Archive