Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Twilight Post.................


The Twilight Tuesday Inspiration Challenge Design Team is having a little break over the next two weeks to celebrate Christmas and the holidays with family.
I wanted to share this Twilight project with you- well mostly because I am programed to share something Twilight on Tuesdays! It is another book box. This one I made Twilight themed- for a friends birthday. I made the matching card set too. Now she can send Twilight cards to her sister and everyone she gets "hooked" on Twilight. Her birthday was on Dec. 15th- and now she has the gift so it is safe to share with you all!


I used Club Scrap, and 7 Gypsies paper for this project. All other paper is from my black/white scrap stash. {Will have to share that with you all someday!}




Had to use my stamp that Tonya sent me! LOVE that thing!!!!!




8 comments:

Lisa said...

I love this one! What does the inside cover of the "book" say? Is it from Twilight?

Eve said...

No- it is just a piece of scrap paper I had with print on it. However it does have some sentiments on it that I thought sounded kinda Twilighty- so I went with it!

Anonymous said...

SWOON!!! I'm dying over here! That is FANTASTIC!!! OME!!!! I ADORE IT!

Rebecca said...

Thunk! That's me falling over - awesome project!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

WOW! Awesome! Those cards are amazing!!!

Debby said...

That is WAY awesome! The box and the cards are beautiful...
Uh...my bday is in March (hint, hint -lol!!!) Love ya!

Jill aka neeuqpmats said...

This is gorgeous! I am sure she loved it!!

Tanya said...

Goodness I haven't been here in forever! Great 'book'!
I pointed my sister in teh direction of your blog and she LOVED that stamp too! LOVED all your twilight stuff. :) makes me laugh.

I Design For..........

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

cc Eve Fowler, 2008 Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Followers

Why do I blog?

I have never been one to keep a journal. I have never been able to write in a diary for more than a week! I have countless scrapbooks that still need to be journaled. I do this in hopes of becoming a better journalist. I do this to document everyday life. I do this so I don't have to scrapbook EVERY picture! I do this for me, our friends and family, & mostly the kids. One day they will have it all - because I took the time to document all the little things that REALLY do matter. Everyday life....all the little moments you & I can't remember because the memories are long gone.......

Blog Archive