Monday, December 22, 2008

Green Tangerines Christmas Party.............

Last night was the Green Tangerines Christmas party. I forgot my camera....but wanted to show what I came home with:

The BJ's gift card was from Paula & Kelly! Thank you ladies. I took it from Lauren. It all worked out - she got one in the end too! So many fun goodies! The stamp set, little album and lovely card were from Rhonda. We played the left right game for those. I already have BIG plans for this stamp set. And I think I will alter up those little albums. Rhonda suggested turning them into a card! What a great idea! Make sure you click on the card to enlarge so you can read it. Very cute! We had a great dinner- and then onto bowling!
Missed you Tami, Jenn, Debi, and Raimi!

2 comments:

Lisa Olson said...

Oh Eve another stunning masterpiece, I am full of adoration. Thank you for being you and thank you for sharing.

Rebecca said...

How fun!

I Design For..........

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

cc Eve Fowler, 2008 Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Followers

Why do I blog?

I have never been one to keep a journal. I have never been able to write in a diary for more than a week! I have countless scrapbooks that still need to be journaled. I do this in hopes of becoming a better journalist. I do this to document everyday life. I do this so I don't have to scrapbook EVERY picture! I do this for me, our friends and family, & mostly the kids. One day they will have it all - because I took the time to document all the little things that REALLY do matter. Everyday life....all the little moments you & I can't remember because the memories are long gone.......

Blog Archive