Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm A Jasper.....................

I'm a Jasper! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Male Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!




You are intelligent, observant and good at managing a group of people. Although
you long for meaningful connections, you can be can be distant and sometimes lack
self control. You are careful though and the tough experiences you’ve been through
help you to work at living a better life.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jasper, eh? That description is totally you! But you are better looking than Jasper (lol).
Love, Deb

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

You are the only Jasper that I know ;)
I'm Edward - the was no way to hide that!
~ margie

Anonymous said...

I love me some Jasper! I bought a pendant thing that says... Jasper is exactly my brand of prozac!! I left you an award on my blog!

Debi Gold said...

...and I'm an Edward...like you're surprised! LOL Your golf tee tree is freakin' hilarious! D'ya think you could do a tee Menorah?!

I Design For..........

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

cc Eve Fowler, 2008 Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Followers

Why do I blog?

I have never been one to keep a journal. I have never been able to write in a diary for more than a week! I have countless scrapbooks that still need to be journaled. I do this in hopes of becoming a better journalist. I do this to document everyday life. I do this so I don't have to scrapbook EVERY picture! I do this for me, our friends and family, & mostly the kids. One day they will have it all - because I took the time to document all the little things that REALLY do matter. Everyday life....all the little moments you & I can't remember because the memories are long gone.......