Monday, November 3, 2008

Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe.............



Okay I just HAD to share this! I am not sure if you have heard of this blog or not......
A Year Of Crockpotting
My friend Lisa sent it to me. (I talk about her a lot huh?) Here is a picture to remind you what she looks like:

Cute isn't she?
She sent me this link to this blog! I just LOVE it! I also LOVE my crockpot. Anyhoo- I have been trying lots of these recipes. I tried these pumpkin spice lattes and had to share. Yum! Click here
if you would like to give them a try. I used the picture from the gal's web page of her latte- since like a dork I forgot to snap a picture.
Bless this lady's heart- she has been posting a recipe all year long! She adds pictures of all the ingredients like this one below for the lattes.


Then she also lists the ingredients, directions, and the verdict. The best part is she says what her and her husband thought - and get this.....her KIDS! LOVE that!
So take a minute and go check it out. Also take a minute to tell LISA that is about time she got a BLOG!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, GET A BLOG!! Wow, this looks really divine. I'm going to have to check out that site! Another good one is Pioneer Woman Cooks. She is really instructive too. Plus I just love her blog.

Beth said...

OMLV... that looks amazing. WOW-wee!

Lisa said...

Yes, Yes....I need a blog..... Someday when I have to time to do this!

Anyway, I'm glad the latte's turned out. I want to make them now!

BTW, delete that picture of me. It's horrible! :-)

Ann said...

Ohhhh, I am definitely going to have to visit this site! I LOVE my crockpot! :D


Speaking of food, I've got a blog candy giveaway going on right now if you're interested... ;)

I Design For..........

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

cc Eve Fowler, 2008 Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Followers

Why do I blog?

I have never been one to keep a journal. I have never been able to write in a diary for more than a week! I have countless scrapbooks that still need to be journaled. I do this in hopes of becoming a better journalist. I do this to document everyday life. I do this so I don't have to scrapbook EVERY picture! I do this for me, our friends and family, & mostly the kids. One day they will have it all - because I took the time to document all the little things that REALLY do matter. Everyday life....all the little moments you & I can't remember because the memories are long gone.......