Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Favorite Five..............

8 Days until I go see the MOVIE with my BFF Debby!
LOVE this CD..............
One of our Siamese cats..............Feleicia...............she turned 12 in August.........
LOVE this new paper............I have BIG plans for it...............
LOVE this new pen. It does not bleed thru the paper. Has a great feel and writes well. It is a PEN made by Sharpie- not an actual Sharpie!
****Don't forget about the blog candy............
You have until 11-18-08
Click here for the details.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! I have a "thing" for pens. I'm going to have to be on the lookout for these!!!

Tanya said...

I used your Friday Favorites this week, in place of my THankful THursdays! :) It was fun!

Anonymous said...

love that paper myself, can't wait to see what you do with it!

Kristen said...

LOL! that means I only have 8 days to read it!!! yikes! oh, and i love plumb, too...i'll have to check out the new one...and those sharpie pens...dang girl...you have lots of good stuff! :)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I can hardly wait until Twilight! Love that paper too.

I Design For..........

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

cc Eve Fowler, 2008 Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Followers

Why do I blog?

I have never been one to keep a journal. I have never been able to write in a diary for more than a week! I have countless scrapbooks that still need to be journaled. I do this in hopes of becoming a better journalist. I do this to document everyday life. I do this so I don't have to scrapbook EVERY picture! I do this for me, our friends and family, & mostly the kids. One day they will have it all - because I took the time to document all the little things that REALLY do matter. Everyday life....all the little moments you & I can't remember because the memories are long gone.......