Wednesday, July 2, 2008

This week.....

-Saying goodbye to Robby. After two weeks spent together, this was especially difficult. However we had a wonderful two weeks with him! Wish it could have been a longer visit.
He did leave with some CALI color on him!!



















-Robby thought it was time for Jacob to learn to ride without his training wheels! So off they went- and OFF Jake went! It only took him a few passes to get the hang of it. Of course Rob was right there to "snag" him if he fell. He does especially well taking the corners and going off curbs. Something I remember the other kids having more of a hard time with.

-Decorating the house for the 4th of July! We are getting ready for the neighborhood parade and fireworks too!

No comments:

I Design For..........

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

cc Eve Fowler, 2008 Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Followers

Why do I blog?

I have never been one to keep a journal. I have never been able to write in a diary for more than a week! I have countless scrapbooks that still need to be journaled. I do this in hopes of becoming a better journalist. I do this to document everyday life. I do this so I don't have to scrapbook EVERY picture! I do this for me, our friends and family, & mostly the kids. One day they will have it all - because I took the time to document all the little things that REALLY do matter. Everyday life....all the little moments you & I can't remember because the memories are long gone.......