Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy 7th Logan......

Logan celebrated his 7th Bday this week! Which also happens to be our 10 year anniversary! Logan is such a sweet loving boy. We adore everything about him!
We had Logan's party at a local rock wall. He had fun climbing with his friends. Daddy even took a try at it- made it to the top to ring the bell!

Blowing out the 7 candles on his baseball cake......
Peek-a-boo.......present time!
Eve & Lis.....Her hubby Bob in background. And you can even catch a glimpse of Alex on the left hand corner. After the picture he comes up to ask if he can see? He says..."YES- I'm IN!!!!" Too funny.....
Logan wanted to hit the batting cages after. We had fun with that! Grown up and kids alike! Eve went with the slowpitch 50mph baseball, Deb went with the slowpitch 50mph softball, Rob & Bob hit it with the 70mph fastballs! I am feeling it today!!!! Hard to hit the ball with that stupid face shield on!!!
Climbing the wall.............



Happy Birthday Buppy!!! We love you!!!!
Mr. Holiday 2004
Tball 2007
At the park 2007
Penguin Day at school 2007
1st bus ride kindergarten 2006

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What a cute boy! We had so much fun celebrating his birthday with him! Thanks for inviting us!!

OMG! I forgot it was your anniversary that day! I'm so sorry! I hope you guys did something to celebrate it! How many years??? Happy Anniversary!!!

I Design For..........

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

cc Eve Fowler, 2008 Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Followers

Why do I blog?

I have never been one to keep a journal. I have never been able to write in a diary for more than a week! I have countless scrapbooks that still need to be journaled. I do this in hopes of becoming a better journalist. I do this to document everyday life. I do this so I don't have to scrapbook EVERY picture! I do this for me, our friends and family, & mostly the kids. One day they will have it all - because I took the time to document all the little things that REALLY do matter. Everyday life....all the little moments you & I can't remember because the memories are long gone.......