Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Twilight Tuesday Inspiration Challenge #43…….

3460069486_52d10409e2_obella_edward5

Beth is picking our challenge this week! She came up with a wonderful challenge………This is what Beth had to say:

A Love Song for Edward and Bella
I love music! I relate just about everything I hear in songs to something. I just love it - I FEEL it! So my challenge is going to draw on that. I challenge you to think about the Saga as a whole, and then to decide in retrospect, what Edward and Bella's song should be. It can be a song about a particular part of their relationship, or their journey as a whole. Be prepared to explain!! This IS a variation of a prior challenge, so I ask that you try and go in a different direction if you participated previously! This will take some thought before project ideas even come into play - I better go start studying my iPod now...
Challenge Portion: Choose a song. Explain why it should be theirs. Share lyrics that are particularly poignant, if you can. Create a project scrapbook layout around this song.
Comment Portion: Do you have a theme song? One that seems to have been written *just* for you? Do tell! You can go as fun or profound as you are comfortable with - it is all good!

I thought long and hard about this one………..
I have two songs:

My immortal- Evanescence
Always- Plumb
{Click to give them a listen…}


I LOVE both of those songs and think they are perfect for this challenge.

Onto my craft:

IMG_9777

IMG_9780 IMG_9778 IMG_9779

You, Me, We. I think that says it all – don’t you?
Using Club Scrap papers, making memories metal red rose…..

As always, our Design Team has fantastic projects to display for this week’s challenge – please go and check them out!

Beth ~ Dani ~ Eve ~ Jen ~ Julie ~ Margie ~ Rebecca ~ Tonya

( Jen, Julie, and Tonya are on break this week.)

with Guest Designers:

Alison ~ Donna ~Erica ~ Jacquie

Spread the Twilight love..

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Perfect songs for Bella and Edward! And I love the metal rose on the card!! Good job!

Alison said...

This is really cool. Seductive even. I really like the "You. Me. We." That's so rad! Your songs are great too!

Jacqueline said...

My Immortal was up there on the list for me too! Perfect songs! What a gorgeous romantic card! The sentiment is romantic! Love it!! Great work hun! Hugs!

Rebecca said...

OME!!! Love your songs and your card is beautiful, that little metal rose is just the perfect touch!

ellepaulette said...

I LOVE those songs!! Great choices Eve! Beautiful card. It really fits both of the songs!! :)

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

I love My Immortal! Great songs!
Your card is gorgeous!
Like always, beautiful work!!!

Unknown said...

Oh Ali is definitely right somehow with "My Immortal" (which I love btw) and this card it is all very seductive...VERY BEAUTIUL Eve...In fact I would say perfect! Xx

Erica said...

this is awesome. I love the colors and layout. The song is great! I have that rose you used and didn't know what to do with it, so I loved seeming what you came up with. Now i want to go play with them. Fantastic job.

Alyssa S said...

Great song choices and great card! ;o)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Love your song choices! I'm a huge Evanescence fan. Your card is uber creative and stunning!

Julie said...

LOVELY! Thanks to you, and Club Scrap of course, I could recognize their stuff in your project right away! My Immortal is so much a Twilight (esp. New Moon) song, that it seems like it was written for it. Beautiful job, Eve!

Beth said...

Awesome!

I Design For..........

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

cc Eve Fowler, 2008 Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Followers

Why do I blog?

I have never been one to keep a journal. I have never been able to write in a diary for more than a week! I have countless scrapbooks that still need to be journaled. I do this in hopes of becoming a better journalist. I do this to document everyday life. I do this so I don't have to scrapbook EVERY picture! I do this for me, our friends and family, & mostly the kids. One day they will have it all - because I took the time to document all the little things that REALLY do matter. Everyday life....all the little moments you & I can't remember because the memories are long gone.......