Wednesday, August 12, 2009

TTIC Club Scrap Special Challenge……..

CS_Logo

The wonderful Nikki of Club Scrap contacted me wanting to know if we would like Club Scrap to sponsor a challenge for TTIC?

Oh my goodness….yes…yes…yes!!!!
She sent out some wonderful product and all the girls got to play with the projects, and feel the paper I rant and rave about constantly!

Well the challenge that we came up with for today is:

Anything but a card……the elegant women of Twilight. (Hence the Elegant kit.) If you would like to order this amazing 5x7 expandable file- click this. All product and simple instructions come with it!

So here is my completed project:

I added some extra Club Scrap “scraps” to the front of my file folder. Since I can not even throw out a 1” square of this paper!

IMG_9877

Magic days, Magic years, Magic moments………

IMG_9885

IMG_9878

Double mounted on silver and black, adhered with pop dots…….
Red Robin nest dew drops for bling………

IMG_9879

Somehow- I glued my ribbon about an inch off. No worries! I was able to wrap it around the back to come back to the front. I almost like it more this way!IMG_9880

Back and side view………….IMG_9881

IMG_9882

Open files………….IMG_9883

Side view……………….IMG_9884 I can not wait to give this away. I am thinking Debby might want this as a prize if she does her Twilight book club again? She is the librarian at a middle school. Neat idea that she came up with huh?

Since half of the girls did their posts last week- this is the rest of the crew posting this week! Make sure you go check out what they did……..
Dani
Donna {

Alison

Rebecca

Erica

Spread the Twilight love………….

11 comments:

Jacqueline said...

This is AMAZING Eve!!! Wowwy! I love the sentiments you used and the papers are so perfect!! Great job! hugs!

Erica said...

Lovely! I love the words and it is just so pretty and elegant. Great job!

Beth said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love this paper ~ I need to go shopping... :) Great job.

ellepaulette said...

AWESOME!!! You did such a fab job on this!! Perfection!!! :)

Rebecca said...

totally ROCKIN' IT!!! Love your project :-) and I'm with you - I can't bring myself to throw out scrap!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Yowza! Everything is just perfect!

Alison said...

What a great idea! I love it! Great use of your scraps too!

Julie said...

This is FANTASTIC! I love what you did with this -- beautiful job! You rocked this challenge!

Anonymous said...

Very gorgeous!! You did an amazing job!!

Debby said...

Very cool...!!!

Unknown said...

OME...Eve totally amazing..WOW I love it...It is like Jac said Perfect! Wonderful work! Xx

I Design For..........

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

cc Eve Fowler, 2008 Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Followers

Why do I blog?

I have never been one to keep a journal. I have never been able to write in a diary for more than a week! I have countless scrapbooks that still need to be journaled. I do this in hopes of becoming a better journalist. I do this to document everyday life. I do this so I don't have to scrapbook EVERY picture! I do this for me, our friends and family, & mostly the kids. One day they will have it all - because I took the time to document all the little things that REALLY do matter. Everyday life....all the little moments you & I can't remember because the memories are long gone.......