Sunday, August 3, 2008

What Makes For A Great Week?...........









-Park days with the kids.
-Getting a LONG overdue pedicure.
-Running into a friend from tball over two years ago- and having a play date with the kids together swimming.
-Attending ANOTHER fantastic theatrical performance.
-Attending the midnight twilight party for the release of Breaking Dawn with my friend Raimi.
-Having a cookout at our friends house! Thanks Wengers- it was great to see you guys!
-Seeing gas under $4.00 for the first time in a LONG time
-Alissa making me the most adorable little bunny
-BTW...is it a bad thing when your kids know all the words to Kid Rock's "All Summer Long"?


1 comment:

Holli said...

Nope....Just means your kids are cool as hell.... ;) Hey I love that song----nothin wrong with a little Kid Rock every now and then!! LOL

I Design For..........

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

cc Eve Fowler, 2008 Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Followers

Why do I blog?

I have never been one to keep a journal. I have never been able to write in a diary for more than a week! I have countless scrapbooks that still need to be journaled. I do this in hopes of becoming a better journalist. I do this to document everyday life. I do this so I don't have to scrapbook EVERY picture! I do this for me, our friends and family, & mostly the kids. One day they will have it all - because I took the time to document all the little things that REALLY do matter. Everyday life....all the little moments you & I can't remember because the memories are long gone.......