Tuesday, August 12, 2008

First Day Of School.............

Lissa getting right into it......
Daddy & Jake.........
Mommy & Jake..........
Jacob's teacher read the "Kissing Hand" to all the kinder's. The parents were allowed to stay to help them trace their hand and their parents hand. Then we had to give them a Kissing Hand and say goodbye! Very sweet...... Of course Jacob wanted Daddy to do it with him!
I can't believe they are all in school now......
I missed them all today. I am so happy for them and delight in their excitement. However I do miss them when they are gone!
This will probably be the last year they let me dress them like this!
Logan and his best friend Brenden!
Alissa....... 4th Grade!
Logan........ 2nd Grade!
Mr. Cool AKA Jacob........... Kindergarten!

3 comments:

Holli said...

I loved seeing all of the pics of the kids........thank you!!! I feel like I was able to see them off on their first day of school this year. :)

Raimi said...

They look happy! It looks like everyone had a great morning!

Lisa said...

I can see the scrapbook page already! It looks like they all got off to a great first day of school. They are all so adorable!!

I Design For..........

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

cc Eve Fowler, 2008 Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Followers

Why do I blog?

I have never been one to keep a journal. I have never been able to write in a diary for more than a week! I have countless scrapbooks that still need to be journaled. I do this in hopes of becoming a better journalist. I do this to document everyday life. I do this so I don't have to scrapbook EVERY picture! I do this for me, our friends and family, & mostly the kids. One day they will have it all - because I took the time to document all the little things that REALLY do matter. Everyday life....all the little moments you & I can't remember because the memories are long gone.......