Wednesday, August 13, 2008

This Week So Far.....

Has been totally crazy! Trying to get into the swing of things again. Meetings....soccer practice every night....Girl Scouts.....Book Fair planning....getting the kids back to school! Jake and I are trying to find our new routine. It is hard for him to wait until after 11am to go to school. I am sure we will figure it out soon!
However in the evening I have been reading my book. I am on page 523- so about 3/4 of the way through. I am dying to talk to someone about it- but everyone I know is either finished or not quite where I am in the book. LOVE it so far. Can't wait to see how it ends!
I will post some layouts in the next couple days- it has been awhile since I have done anything "scrappy" I can see.....


3 comments:

Tami said...

Seriously, I have been able to get my hands on Eclipse yet, so I can read Breaking Dawn. Ugh, by the way you have been tagged. Oh, check out the bottom of my blog, you are the only other person that might appreciate this.
he he.
Tami

Raimi said...

I finished mine the other night. Call me when you are done, we can chat! I liked the way it ended. Enjoy!

Lisa said...

Thanks for texting me this week about the book! It was great to share some insights/questions/feedback with someone while I was on vacation! I can't wait to talk to you about it live and in person -- well, at least we can chat on the phone!

I Design For..........

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

cc Eve Fowler, 2008 Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Followers

Why do I blog?

I have never been one to keep a journal. I have never been able to write in a diary for more than a week! I have countless scrapbooks that still need to be journaled. I do this in hopes of becoming a better journalist. I do this to document everyday life. I do this so I don't have to scrapbook EVERY picture! I do this for me, our friends and family, & mostly the kids. One day they will have it all - because I took the time to document all the little things that REALLY do matter. Everyday life....all the little moments you & I can't remember because the memories are long gone.......