Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I’m So LOST (week one)………..

So if you are like me….you are going thru LOST with drawls right now!  I just saw here that the final season of LOST will be a full 18 hours!  Sweet.  Maybe we will finally get some long awaited answers…..  I doubt it!  But- I LOVE the show anyway.

IMG_9122

IMG_9125

IMG_9123 I used the season 5 picture as my focal point.  Added machine stitching, a pocket to house a Club Scrap tag, and some of my better paper.  (of course…)

IMG_9124So my plan is to post a new LOST project/card every Wednesday until the premiere in February.  Wow- that is a lot of weeks!  I am hoping it will help me get thru until then.  And to all my other LOST followers…….some little LOST tidbits to tide you over until then!
And here is a interesting clip answering some questions about the ending of the show……

4 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Cool project! Uh, where's twilight tuesday?

Debby said...

Love those rich colors...

Tanya said...

Fun idea! :) It looks really nice!

Julie said...

This is SO clever -- you come up with the best ideas ever. LOVE IT!

I Design For..........

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

cc Eve Fowler, 2008 Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Followers

Why do I blog?

I have never been one to keep a journal. I have never been able to write in a diary for more than a week! I have countless scrapbooks that still need to be journaled. I do this in hopes of becoming a better journalist. I do this to document everyday life. I do this so I don't have to scrapbook EVERY picture! I do this for me, our friends and family, & mostly the kids. One day they will have it all - because I took the time to document all the little things that REALLY do matter. Everyday life....all the little moments you & I can't remember because the memories are long gone.......