Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Look What I Made & Cement Slides.........



I made this super fun box at a Club Scrap event the other night!





This is a mini book I have had in the works for awhile now. I was just waiting to get a moment to gather some quotes. Low and behold that very day I read this blog entry over at StarLitStudio. And she was awesome enough to share these great quotes with everyone! Well I printed them off, added the cute little magnifying glass, and squint title- and I was good to go! I think it will make a cute-funny birthday gift!
My friend Raimi told us about the cement slides. The kids just love to go there. It had been awhile since we made it over there. We met a group of friends, brought our boxes and the kids had a blast sliding down!





3 comments:

Lisa Olson said...

Ooooo Eve, WOW, WOW, WOW this is amazing, you are sooo very talented. The box looks amazing well to be honest it all looks amazing!! The children look like they had a great time too!!

Great Job!

Allison Rankin said...

This is great Eve...I need to make something like this (I can always use another clutter box to store stuff in!).

Cindy Lyles said...

Thank you for the link - I love the box and the mini card!!! And dang those slides look AWESOME!!!

I Design For..........

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

cc Eve Fowler, 2008 Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Followers

Why do I blog?

I have never been one to keep a journal. I have never been able to write in a diary for more than a week! I have countless scrapbooks that still need to be journaled. I do this in hopes of becoming a better journalist. I do this to document everyday life. I do this so I don't have to scrapbook EVERY picture! I do this for me, our friends and family, & mostly the kids. One day they will have it all - because I took the time to document all the little things that REALLY do matter. Everyday life....all the little moments you & I can't remember because the memories are long gone.......