Monday, April 6, 2009

Where Have I Been You Ask?..............

Newport Beach, CA.............................
6 days was not long enough........
LOVE this pic of Jake.....running across...only one toe touching! And yes that is a CAST on his arm.......................
A few pics from Disney..................

And this is what happens when your hubby is in charge of taking pics............



Seriously? I swear every one of ME is from the rear! NICE.....................Jacob all dressed up for his hoe-down at school..................


Logan dressed for his heritage performance in his lederhosen.................
Aren't I cute? Profile pic for GT's Kit Club..........................

Patiently waiting for this one.......................
Darn Facebook..........................
Although it has been fun re-connecting with friends from back home...............
And old friends from Washington............................... (me and Anjie)
(Sarah, Jen, me, and Coleen)
Hanging out with the mouse.................

Going to see my friend Deb on Sat. and guess what I get to eat??????
We toss them- there awesome............................



Trying to catch up on my reading..............................
Rooting for my favorite AA and A teams...................

Planning my baby's 6th birthday party.........................
Trying to get caught up on LOST.....................
I love this cake................I want to make one (badly) anyone need a ding-dong cake?????
Getting ready for my challenge this week.................it's a good one!

9 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Looks like fun! Speaking of rear ends...my BIL video'd my sister's(sister A) wedding many years ago in which my other sister(sister B) and I were bridesmaids. (I have 2 sisters in case I wasn't clear) Well, he filmed his wife's breasts and rear end every chance he got. So when you watch the video, the camera periodically moves and zooms in on her parts...several times. Unfortunately (or luckily, maybe)sister A and her husband ended up divorced and the tape was probably destroyed by my sis in a fit of rage. While none of us wished divorce on them, sister B was very embarrassed by the tape and not just because of what her hubby did, but also because her youngest son is on camera rolling his eyes while the bride's future MIL is singing. Hmm, get all that? We thought about sending it to America's Funniest Home Videos, but sister B wasn't thrilled with that idea.

Debby said...

Dang girl! You are one busy, woman. Fun times! It was great catching up with on the phone yesterday, and I can't wait to scrap with you and D on Saturday. We are off to go shootin' in the back hills...if we don't return, please come looking for us (lol).

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're back! I'm glad you had fun too.

Unknown said...

YES...I was wondering where you were. Thought maybe a vampire had stopped by!!! I know you were talking about a vacation but I thought 'summer'. What happened to Jake's arm? You all looked so happy and your hubby was aways 'behind' you. lol

Unknown said...

WOW.....You have been a very busy girl. Love the photo's. You are very brave, I don't even give the camera to my hubby!!! Xx

Thanks for your great comments....I love visiting your blog too.

Lisa said...

When oh When will we get to catch up? Looks like you guys had a super fun time. Can't wait to hear all about it. Can't wait to hear about Jake's arm too! He looks super cute in his cowboy costume! You have super cute hair, by the way! It looks curly! What'd you do different? How come you keep looking young, while I keep looking older? No fair!

Holli said...

What the heck happened to Jake?? Poor guy!

I loved seeing pictures of you and the kids...this was wonderful. I'm so glad you all had a great time....

Miss ya!

Julie said...

Welcome back, Eve! It's so nice to see you online again -- thanks so much for taking the time to share all of those great photos! It looks like you all had such a great time!

Lisa Dones said...

Great post! I especially love the ding dong cake!! You asked if anyone needed one......well I do!!!!

I Design For..........

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

cc Eve Fowler, 2008 Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Followers

Why do I blog?

I have never been one to keep a journal. I have never been able to write in a diary for more than a week! I have countless scrapbooks that still need to be journaled. I do this in hopes of becoming a better journalist. I do this to document everyday life. I do this so I don't have to scrapbook EVERY picture! I do this for me, our friends and family, & mostly the kids. One day they will have it all - because I took the time to document all the little things that REALLY do matter. Everyday life....all the little moments you & I can't remember because the memories are long gone.......