Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Twilight Tuesday Inspiration Challenge #53

n59566751394_59

This week Alison is having us think about Transformation!  What a great topic.  This is what she had to say:

In Breaking Dawn, Bella transforms from human to vampire. In life, we all go through changes...though not as severe as Bella's!
What kind of changes have you physically gone through? Cut off all your hair? Dye it blue (like me?)? Nose job? Pregnancy? Lost a lot of weight?
Project: Create something that narrates a physical change you've gone through
Comment: Tell us about your change!

And this is what I came up with for this week:
 IMG_8960IMG_8965 IMG_8961 IMG_8962 IMG_8963 IMG_8964I took this little box I had been saving since valentines and did a little TRANSFORMATION with it.  I had to re-cover the tag that said chocolate pretzels!  And cover up the back of the box with the nutritional information.  I filled it with a bag of bath salts to have on hand for a nice last minute gift!  The box was so cute- I could not stand to throw it away.  So this was a perfect example of how to recycle and reuse something and transform it into something else!
 

Hope you enjoyed!

As always, our Design Team has fantastic projects to display for this week’s challenge – please go and check them out!

Dani ~ Jen ~ Julie ~ Margie ~ Rebecca

Alison ~ Donna ~Erica

with Special Contributors: 
Beth~Tonya

{Beth, Tonya, and Jen are sitting this week out}

Spread the Twilight love……..

11 comments:

Beth said...

Brilliant! I always keep little boxes like that, but they never get transformed into beauties like this! What a fantastic gift on hand! I never cease to be impressed with your creativity, Eve - EVER! :) Thanks for everything, always. xx

Alison said...

How cool is that? Super clever Eve! What a great idea, and what a sweet box. Def. an awesome gift! You did an great job!!!

Erica said...

This is so creative! I love the transformation! Good thinking!!!

Monika in VA said...

Way to go! Love to see projects that promote helping the environment!

Tonya Klar said...

What a cool idea! Very nice!!! You always have the most awesome ideas!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What a superb and brilliant idea! and an awesome gift too!
Great job :*)

Unknown said...

This is just awesome Eve...I LOVE the fact that you "recycled" your box!!! And how gorgeous did it turn out to be!!! Stunning work ...as usual....Xx

Jacqueline said...

Recycling at its best!! :D great work with this, perfect as a gift for anyone! Great "transformation"!

Rebecca said...

Love your transformation project! Great job, I have a box I've been saving so this encourages me to try a similar project. PS your caramel corn looks fabulous, I'll have to try it!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Jeez, you are brilliant! I have good intentions with stuff like that but get busy/lazy/whatever and end up transforming it by tossing it in the recycle bin. I'm so lame. LOL

Tanya said...

This is an adorable box! Love it!

I Design For..........

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

cc Eve Fowler, 2008 Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Followers

Why do I blog?

I have never been one to keep a journal. I have never been able to write in a diary for more than a week! I have countless scrapbooks that still need to be journaled. I do this in hopes of becoming a better journalist. I do this to document everyday life. I do this so I don't have to scrapbook EVERY picture! I do this for me, our friends and family, & mostly the kids. One day they will have it all - because I took the time to document all the little things that REALLY do matter. Everyday life....all the little moments you & I can't remember because the memories are long gone.......