Monday, October 5, 2009

Rachel’s Book………………

IMG_0142

 

Well, I had a super cute picture of Rachel that I was going to post from my birthday party.  However when my computer crashed over the summer…it went by by with the crash.

I made this mini album for my BFF Rachel’s birthday.  Using my

Club Scrap Kit
Apothecary
August 2009

This is the link if you wanted to get a kit for yourself…..

0809Apothecary_CSkit_600

 

Rachel sent me a text asking me “Why isn’t my little book on your blog?”  I said….”You are the FEATURE on Monday!”  Her birthday was Wednesday….. Rachel and I have loads of fun together and I wanted to make this little book for her to let her know how much I value her friendship and how much the laughs and fun times we share mean to me!  Hoot Hoot!!!!

Happy Birthday Rachel!!!! 

4 comments:

Alison said...

This is awesome! WHat a cool kit! You did a wonderful job!

Thank you for all of the super sweet comments you always leave on my blog! I'm glad you like my stories!!!

Stampvamp said...

This book is completely FANTASTIC! I love the colors on this one!! What an awesome kit!

Tanya said...

Wow! This is an awesome gift! Love it!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I'm glad I'm not a jealous person because I could really hate you! LOL I love the book!

I Design For..........

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

cc Eve Fowler, 2008 Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Followers

Why do I blog?

I have never been one to keep a journal. I have never been able to write in a diary for more than a week! I have countless scrapbooks that still need to be journaled. I do this in hopes of becoming a better journalist. I do this to document everyday life. I do this so I don't have to scrapbook EVERY picture! I do this for me, our friends and family, & mostly the kids. One day they will have it all - because I took the time to document all the little things that REALLY do matter. Everyday life....all the little moments you & I can't remember because the memories are long gone.......