Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Twilight Tuesday Inspiration Challenge #21..........

This week's challenge is brought to us by the sweet Margie!
She picked a great theme this week.........

Renee.


Here is my card............ I tore the paper and applied it in a circle random pop up pattern. Kinda hard to tell from the picture I know. There is a lot of texture to this card I tell ya!
Renee, well I don't really think of her as a mother figure for Bella it is more like the other way around. However they do love each other and they are close. So for that I made this LOVE grows here card.
Using the cute stamp and card base Annie sent me! Isn't she a doll?
And as always- go check out all the other lovelies and their creations!

12 comments:

bellacarta said...

Oh Eve! This is just gorgeous! Beautiful! I love the torn flowers and that sentiment - *perfection*!

Julie said...

This is gorgeous, Eve! I love the way you did the sentiment. Really lovely card, as ALWAYS.

Dani said...

I love the large scallop circle cards! This is just perfect for Renee!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Gorgeous! I knew you'd do something fabulous with that scallop card!

Debby said...

Beautiful, and nice reflection of the mother/daughter/friend relationship that they share.

Margie said...

Gorgeous card, Eve!!! I love the torn flowers! Very creative - perfect reflection of their relationship! :)

stampvamp said...

OME! This is absolutely DARLING! The texture and layering are fabulous!!

Steph said...

Great card Eve!!
I always forget about little scalloped note cards,--- I agree with the others, this is perfect for Renee

Beth said...

I LOVE this! I am a huge fan of circle cards - and the torn paper is an amazing touch! It looks fabulous!!

thriftmau said...

This card has a big WOW factor! I think the flower with all the torn layers is so great and that sentiment is one of my favorite to describe mothers. TFS.

James and Laura said...

Wow! That is very cool. I really like all the layers. :)

Deconstructing Jen said...

That is really cool! It's very unique and quite beautiful. Nice job!

I Design For..........

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

cc Eve Fowler, 2008 Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Followers

Why do I blog?

I have never been one to keep a journal. I have never been able to write in a diary for more than a week! I have countless scrapbooks that still need to be journaled. I do this in hopes of becoming a better journalist. I do this to document everyday life. I do this so I don't have to scrapbook EVERY picture! I do this for me, our friends and family, & mostly the kids. One day they will have it all - because I took the time to document all the little things that REALLY do matter. Everyday life....all the little moments you & I can't remember because the memories are long gone.......