Thursday, March 26, 2009

DO Try This At Home....................


This is simple and easy and if you have not tried it yet- you really should!
Take some basic brads- colored ones work well. Match glitter as close as possible to the brad color. (I used Martha Stewart glitter) Dip top of brads into some type of glue. (I used Club Scrap book binding glue) Dip glue topped brad into glitter. Let dry. And this is what you will have when you are done! Aren't they cute? I used an old (was about to throw out) brad holder. I believe it was Making Memories. It allows the brads to dry perfectly!

6 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Cool idea!

Tanya said...

These are way cute!

Steph said...

oo Great job! the glitter matches perfectly!

thriftmau said...

What a great idea! TFS

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

These are totally awesome! Great idea!!! :)

Stephenie said...

This is awesome! Such a great idea!

I Design For..........

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

cc Eve Fowler, 2008 Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Followers

Why do I blog?

I have never been one to keep a journal. I have never been able to write in a diary for more than a week! I have countless scrapbooks that still need to be journaled. I do this in hopes of becoming a better journalist. I do this to document everyday life. I do this so I don't have to scrapbook EVERY picture! I do this for me, our friends and family, & mostly the kids. One day they will have it all - because I took the time to document all the little things that REALLY do matter. Everyday life....all the little moments you & I can't remember because the memories are long gone.......