Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I’m So LOST {week 10}…………

So funny enough a LONG while back my friend Julie and I did this online Sawyer nickname generator.  I think mine was Lollipop.  Pretty cute.  Well Julie kept getting some really unflattering not so nice names.  So she kept submitting until she got one she liked!  Now that is pretty funny.  So I made this card for her and her nickname…………………….
Freckles:

 

 

Copy of IMG_9282

 

IMG_9284

 

IMG_9283

So if you would like to see what Sawyer would call you for a nickname go here.  Just don’t be mad at me if you don’t like it or have to do it several times like Julie to get one you like!

4 comments:

Tanya said...

love the sparkly flourishes on the DP! :)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Such a cute card, Eve! I'll pretend it's for me since I have freckles...even though I hate them!

I'll try that name generator later--the page won't load. I'm curious to see what Sawyer will call me.

Sara said...

So cute, I LOVE that dp.

Debby said...

I love the brown tones...what a pretty card! I love freckles!

I Design For..........

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

cc Eve Fowler, 2008 Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Followers

Why do I blog?

I have never been one to keep a journal. I have never been able to write in a diary for more than a week! I have countless scrapbooks that still need to be journaled. I do this in hopes of becoming a better journalist. I do this to document everyday life. I do this so I don't have to scrapbook EVERY picture! I do this for me, our friends and family, & mostly the kids. One day they will have it all - because I took the time to document all the little things that REALLY do matter. Everyday life....all the little moments you & I can't remember because the memories are long gone.......