Sunday, February 8, 2009

Where Have I Been You Ask?..............

Here are a few hints...............


Lisa sitting on a pile .....................
6 foot tables (each I might add)...................

Best friends.................
Bodega Bay, CA..................... (oops- did I give it away yet?)
Cozy fireplace..........................
One very large (at least 8 feet long) FISH...................
Beautiful kitchen.........................
The room for the "Master's" Debby and Denise.....................
(and the location of my massage)
No those are not stars on that ceiling those are recessed lights that made for perfect midnight or 3 -4am lighting...........................
One very large lighthouse.................(as tall as me- and I am not short)
Hint....................I felt like an keeper- and heard a fog horn................
Lisa and I shared this room................
Raimi and Michelle this one....................
Little court we were tucked into..............(with a lovely view I might add)
The "Masters" room again......................
Oh yeah baby- I spent some time in here as well!

Did you guess it yet?
Come on.........
4 days 3 nights!
I will post more pics soon!!!!!
Got lots done- and had an awesome time with the girls!

7 comments:

Holli said...

I'm so glad you had a great time at the beach! I'm sure you all created a bunch of cool things that I would love to see on your blog soon!! :)

I'm happy you got some time for yourself Eve....you deserve it.

Debby said...

I miss it already....back to "the daily grind".

You forgot to mention the massages we each had "catered-in" on Friday...ooo la la!

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow...I wish I'd been there. Nothing beats the sounds of waves crashing to shore and the serenity of it...SIGH...I hope you all had a lovely time...and I'm sure you did!

Tanya said...

Oh my! Yep, I am envious! :D

Lisa said...

Do you think we'll ever catch up on our sleep? I had the best time ever! Thank you!

Julie said...

Eve -- this all looks fantastic -- I was wondering where you were! I hope you had a great time!

Unknown said...

OMGoodness! I would kill to have a weekend away!!!Glad you enjoyed yourself!!!

I Design For..........

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

cc Eve Fowler, 2008 Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Followers

Why do I blog?

I have never been one to keep a journal. I have never been able to write in a diary for more than a week! I have countless scrapbooks that still need to be journaled. I do this in hopes of becoming a better journalist. I do this to document everyday life. I do this so I don't have to scrapbook EVERY picture! I do this for me, our friends and family, & mostly the kids. One day they will have it all - because I took the time to document all the little things that REALLY do matter. Everyday life....all the little moments you & I can't remember because the memories are long gone.......